Friday, October 16, 2015

Inside the major!

Meet Tricia!

 My name is Tricia Stefancin and I am a senior who has been dancing for 20 years now!


Future goals in the dance field
    In the dance field I hope to dance with either a contemporary ballet company or a touring musical show. It will probably be the latter considering I sing all the time.


  Favorite part of mercyhurst 
    My favorite part of mercyhurst would have to be how close everyone gets in their four years here. Even those outside the dance department become good friends and we treat each other with respect for the most part, which I value a lot.

Advice to future students 
    My advice to future students is to get out and explore everything you want to do in college. Really take a look around and find the things you are interested in. College may seem like a long time but it really isn't so find what you love and do it.
Why you decide to come to mercyhurst!


No comments:

Post a Comment